- All viewings are accompanied by a member of staff from Stuarts Property Services between the hours 9 am-5.15 pm Monday to Friday and Saturday mornings (subject to gaining access from the current tenants if applicable).
- Important to note: Pets and smoking in the property are not permitted.
- If you wish to proceed, please express your interest and we will confirm by email ensuring that you have all detail required to make an informed choice. This includes our referencing criteria.
- We will then email you a ‘Holding Fee Letter’ and once signed a refundable holding fee per property (equivalent to one weeks’ rent rounded down to the nearest £5) is required to hold the property for you whilst the referencing process takes place.
- The property will be held for you for up to 48 hours whilst you complete and return your application forms. All future viewings will be cancelled and all marketing stopped. We cannot hold the property for you, or process your application without this holding fee.
- In order to proceed with your application for a tenancy, we must adhere to the following legislation:-Proceeds of Crime Act 2002, Terrorism Act 2000, Money Laundering Regulations 2007, and Immigration Act 2014 including Right to Rent legislation for which we will require identification documents from you. Full details are given on our application form.
- When we receive your application forms, we start the referencing process which includes the following; A right to rent check, AML check, credit check, bank verification, employer/accountant reference and a landlord reference (where applicable). This process usually takes approximately 3-5 days but is dependent on how quickly your referees respond to our enquiry.
- Once through the referencing process, we will arrange a move in date with you.
- Renting a property can be a minefield of questions, paperwork and information. That’s why here at Stuarts, we have put together all of the information you need in one easy page to read.
- The How to Rent booklet gives clear guidance of what you should expect when letting a property from any landlord whether via an agent or a private landlord.
- The DPS leaflet and T&Cs tells you all you need to know about how and where your deposit will be protected and what to expect from the scheme – ALL deposits should be placed in a scheme and Stuarts have The Deposit Protection Service (DPS) as their chosen scheme provider.
- The Legionella Help sheet just gives some guidance as to your responsibilities as a tenant and to keep you safe of course. All landlords should be doing a Legionella Risk Assessment so again, this is something that you can read up on. Click HERE to download
We hope you find this helpful and please don’t hesitate to contact us should you need further information! 0161 491 1411
WHY COMPROMISE ? STUARTS SPECIALISE !