*** IF OUTSIDE OFFICE HOURS AND IF YOU SMELL GAS, RING NATIONAL GRID
iMMEDIATELY: 0800 111 999 ***
- If your repair is an emergency*, Please view our Emergency Contact Details for assistance
- Stuarts Property Services will try to respond to your repair as quickly as possible. Please be advised that many landlords request that we gain permission from them in the first instance which can cause a slight delay.
- If you pay your rent directly to your landlord, then you should report the repair directly to them. You will have been issued landlords contact details at your move in.
- Minor repairs such as light bulbs replacement etc. are the responsibility of the the tenant. For further information click here.
- Common reporting of no heat is often due to low pressure on the boiler which can be topped up easily by following manufacturer’s instructions which can be downloaded from the internet. Should the contractor find this fault, you will be charged accordingly.
- *If you are tenant, you may be charged if the call out is not deemed an emergency by our contractors (the contractor will advise over the telephone wherever possible).
‘Report a General Repair’