Stuarts Going for gold at Greater Manchester business Awards 2017
Stuarts will be looking to be recognised as the best family business in Greater Manchester on Thursday night, as all employees here at Stuarts attend the annual FSB awards ceremony at the Hilton Hotel, Deansgate. The award will be revealed this evening in which over 30 businesses are expected to be in attendance.
Competition will be fierce however we expect to be in the running for a very prestigious award and here’s why:
- We have three members of the same family here at Stuarts in Colin, Clare and Jack.
- Stuarts has been family ran since its inception in 1908.
- Despite our competition where we operate, Stuarts have consistently remained No.1.
- As well as three family members. We also have Amanda and Margaret who between them have 20 years of service here at Stuarts, so they are practically family too!
- We have a young apprentice in Lewis whom we have all treated like family. This is due to his fantastic work ethic and contribution since joining in February.
Very Strong competition
Competing against us in the running for this award, we have some truly exceptional business. Ranging from a flooring company to digital marketing to a cake making business, the variety is broad. However as we have always been an underdog in our area of business, we believe we have a fighting chance!
You can expect to hear from our evening at FSB awards ceremony on Friday 1st December 2017. This will include an insight into the nights proceedings, including our final position, and the night itself. Check back tomorrow for a full update, and wish us luck!