S‘WITCH’ Service with us before 30th November 2017 from OUR Letting Only SERVICE to Full management and we’ll not trick you, we’ll treat you!!! …… three months* free management
Have you thought about having a s’witch’ from the service provided by us to take out all the hassle of managing your property?
We offer three types of services, but if you are going abroad or you want to “AVOID THE NIGHTMARE” why not change from Letting Only to Fully Managed.
Here’s a recap of the extras that you get on a Fully Managed Service…..
WHY COMPROMISE ? STUARTS SPECIALISE !
- Full Inventory and condition report including dated photographs
- Subsequent rental collection – we take management fee from collected rents so in our interest to get that rent paid on time
- Arrears chasing if applicable – our software program keeps a close eye on all tenants
- Day to Day Repair Issues – you can avoid that 10pm call
- Regular Property Inspections and reporting to both landlord and tenant
- Arranging all statutory and advisory safety checks
- Implement annual rent increases
- Renew tenancies to secure further commitment from tenants
- Property account statements
- Annual statement summaries (for self-assessment purposes)
- Pre- Move Out Inspections
- Move out inventory and property check
- Informing domestic companies of vacation and sorting interim bills for void periods
- Re-market property
- Deposit release and if deductions required, administering this even if it goes to dispute
- Non-residential landlord tax reporting
- Serving notice of possession (if required)
Here’s what some of our fully managed Landlords think
‘We chose Stuarts as our Letting Agents firstly because they were local to where we live, and where our properties are, but we realised that there are other important advantages which include: – A very caring approach to liaise with us as Landlord and also our tenants; having their own maintenance person and other technical contacts to deal promptly with any problems that might arise (electricity, plumbing etc); good value in terms of fees for the services provided.’
‘I am an overseas landlord and Stuartshomes aka Stuarts Property have been my property managers in excess of 17 years. They have managed my apartment like it was their own. Actually more like it was the investment that it turned out to be. Ploughing back rental income into intelligent, well thought out, improvements that have ensured high tenancy rates and rents while still throwing off a profit. The one stop, full service, (tenancy, maintenance, capital improvements, UK tax reporting) that I enjoy through Stuarts is underscored by the fact that I have requested additional properties to purchase for Stuarts to manage. Their staff are competent, friendly and accessible. I have no hesitation in recommending them as professional property managers.’
‘Having decided to emigrate to Australia over 3 years ago we were unsure as to whether it would be a permanent move so we decided to rent out our property for a while. It was then that the reality of living on the other side of the world hit and how would we manage such issues as tenants, repairs, safety and upkeep of the house etc. being so far away? I can honestly say that Stuarts Property Services have been the answer! Not only do we receive our rental income on time and without fail every month but changes in tenants have been smooth and without problems. Colin and his team are absolute professionals at what they do and we would not hesitate to recommend their services to anyone. They have given us complete peace of mind! ‘
To look at everything that Stuarts offers visit stuartshomes
Let us give you a TREAT this Halloween!!!
* three months free management from date of engagement by way of agency agreement signed and for a minimum of twelve month period. Stuarts Property Services reserve the right to invoice the equivalent management fee for the remaining period if service is cancelled within this period at a set management fee of 11%+vat (13.2% inclusive of vat) from monthly rental amount for the remaining period of contract.